3 Easy Steps to Making Better Decisions in Your Brand
Have you ever made a bad business decision?
Have you ever made a branding mistake that held you back?
Maybe you looked at the next level of where you want your business to be, and felt like it’s out of reach.
Or you desperately wanted to grow your business, but you didn’t know which steps to take.
Instead of falling into a guilt trip for making mistakes or giving yourself a hard time, there are things you can actively focus on to make better decisions in your brand.
When you’ve tried and “failed” at something (and I say, “failed” because I don’t really believe in that word — but that’s a whole ‘nother blog post), what you really need is a nudge to get you back on track.
I’m giving you that nudge today.
Here are 3 easy steps you can take to start making better decisions in your brand…
- Find an expert and take their program. You don’t know everything, and there are pieces that are missing. Find an expert who has those pieces and a program to give you those pieces, and take that program. This will get you from where you are to where you want to go faster than you can get there on your own.
- Show up. Stop lurking. Stop trying to do it on your own or be a lone ranger. If you keep rotating through the cycle on your own, then you don’t have to answer to anybody. You’re not accountable. If you go it alone, it’s so much easier to fail. If you work with an expert like me, and you consistently show up, I can tell you how to fix it. I can give a nudge in the right direction. It’s still up to you to actually implement what you learn, but at least you know what you need to do.
- Identify your ‘sillly obstacles’ and how to get through them. What are your silly obstacles? I’d like you to think about that. What are you not doing in your business because it’s not convenient? Because it’s not comfortable? Because it’s scary? I want to show you how to put yourself out there, and how to do it effectively. I want to show you how to get a good ROI on your energy, time, and money, even when you’re trying something new.
If you consistently take these 3 steps to find and fill the holes in your business, you will grow and succeed so much faster than your peers who are choosing to go it alone. Following this system will accelerate your business growth and your bottom line.
BONUS: Mark your calendars! On 3/15 at 11:30am PT/ 1:30pm ET — JK will be doing a special livestream with the amazing Lynne Maureen Hurdle who came up through Master Brand into Femmefluence and knows all about the hard conversations it takes to move forward. We’ll be discussing her book coming out and dive deep into how you can be a Bold Leader that fearlessly heads straight in to conflict with the mindset and skill set to master it.
If you want to
- Respond rather than react to conflict.
- Learn how to understand yourself and others in conflict in order to determine the most skillful ways to engage in it.
- Tackle the hidden conflicts that are on the verge of undermining you, your brand and your profits.
- Stop fearing conflict, start engaging in it and make it work for you, your team and the business
Then join us on 3/15 at 11:30am PT/ 1:30pm ET. Like Jen’s FB Business Page to get notified when we go live!
Build your brand and your business, with all of
the fun and none of the fluff.